Skip to main menu
Skip to content
- Interlibrary Loan is available to all registered faculty, students, and staff of Toronto Metropolitan University.
- Requests may be submitted for items (books and articles) that are not found at TMU Libraries.
- There is no charge for the Interlibrary Loan service.
- Books must be picked up and returned at the Circulation Desk. Most articles or chapters can be delivered digitally to your TMU email address.
- Material marked ‘For Use in the Library Only’ must remain in the Library and be returned to the Circulation Desk before closing at the end of each day.
- The loan period is determined by the lending library. Typical loan periods are 3-6 weeks, without renewal.
- All material is subject to recall.
- Failure to return material on time to TMU Libraries will result in fines from the lending institution, which will be transferred to your account.
- The loss of Interlibrary Loan material should be reported to Interlibrary Loan staff. The borrower must pay the replacement cost set by the lending library.
- Book bands must be returned with the book.
- Copyright rules apply to all Interlibrary Loan