Most library items, including overdues, may be renewed 3 times. Exceptions include reserves and media. See Loan Periods for the full list and details.
To renew items:
- Go to Your Library Account
- Login using either
- Your my.torontomu username and password, or
- Your name and 13 digit OneCard barcode number
- Click the check boxes of the titles you wish to renew, and click “Renew Selected Items”, or
- Click “Renew All”
Successfully renewed items will get new due dates.
Items cannot be renewed if:
- You owe fines in excess of $20.00,
- The item has been renewed three times already, or
- The item has been requested by another borrower.
When the Library is closed, you can return books to the drop-in box outside the main Library entrance. This box is emptied each morning.