TMU Library’s E-reserve service lets you make your course readings (journal articles, web links, and reading excerpts) available in one convenient place within your D2L course. These readings and links are available 24/7 to students both on and off campus.
Adding Readings to your Course in D2L
- Setting up your D2L course for e-reserves
- Adding Readings (Self Service)
- Adding Readings (Full Service)
- Usage Statistics
- Scanning Services
- Spring Term deadline: April 6th, 2023
- Fall Term deadline: August 4th, 2023
- Winter 2024 Term deadline: November 24th, 2023
- Requests sent after these deadlines will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Extra time is required if we need to seek copyright permissions (copyright permissions can take as long as 4-8 weeks). If your course has readings that require copyright clearance please get your readings to us as soon as possible.
- Textbook publishers seem to take a considerable amount of time to reply to requests. For example, Pearson and Nelson Canada take 6-8 weeks to reply and only allow a maximum of 10-15% of a work to be used, and sometimes even less.
- If we don’t have a copy of the work in our library collection, your request will be expedited if you supply the needed copy.