Many DME lab workstations can be used on a drop-in basis (E.g., the Adobe computers, button maker, electronics workstation,…). However, the following specialized equipment types require advance booking. Schedule-permitting, library users can still drop in and use the equipment, but a booking will be required.
Book Lab Equipment
DME workstations can be reserved from our booking site or below. Please be advised that some equipment types may require approval by library staff. Detailed specifications and features are available on each booking page.
Book Studio Time
The TMU Libraries’ SLC 508 studio is a space for all TMU library users to capture content for their creative projects. From podcasting, to still photography, to video and live-streaming, the studio combines excellent technology with our helpful training staff.
The studio inventory includes:
- 1x Sony A7 iii camera with 24-105mm lens for still and video photography
- 2x Rode Pro Wireless Microphones
- 2x portable backdrop screens (white, black, and green screens available)
- 2x Godox SL60 60w lights with diffusers
- 1x Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini video switcher
- 2x Shure MV7X Podcasting Microphones with Marantaz Sound Shield