The following tools can be used to connect to TMU Library resources and services from other sites on the web.
- Go to scholar.google.ca and click on the Settings icon
- Choose Library Links from the left-hand menu
- Enter Toronto Metropolitan in the search box
- Click in the box beside Toronto Metropolitan University – Check TMU Libraries
- Scroll down and click on the Save Preferences button
Once configured, you will see Check TMU Libraries links when you search Google Scholar and you will have access to all TMU’s subscription resources.
As you browse books and ebooks on sites such as Amazon, GoodReads and Librarything, the Library Extension will check the TMU Library catalogue and display the availability of that title on the page you are browsing. Available for Chrome and Firefox.
- The extension will install a book icon beside the url address box in your browser. Click on the books icon and configure it to check the TMU catalogue