1. Go to RShare and click on Log in at the top right of the screen. Login with your TMU username and password to access your RShare account.
2. To upload an item, go to My data and click on +Create a new item.
3. Drag and drop file(s) onto the upload page or browse for the files on your computer. When the file has uploaded, you can add additional files. Note: for data, we recommend including a README file (ideally a .txt file).
4. Complete the appropriate fields for your item, then click Save changes. When you click on a field, tips will pop up on the right to help you complete that information. More guidance about creating metadata for your record is available on the Figshare website.
5. When the record is complete, tick the Publish box (located below all of the information fields). If any mandatory fields are blank, you will be prompted to complete them.
6. Click on Publish Item. You will be asked to confirm that you want to publish the item, making it publicly available. You will be presented with two options: No, save privately or Yes, publish.
7. Click on Yes, publish. If you haven’t uploaded a file- or made the record ‘metadata only’- you will be prompted to do so.
The deposit will then be checked by the Library repository team. You will be contacted if more information about your deposit is required. Once the checks have been completed, you will receive a notification by email that your record and files are available under the license that you have selected.
If you have any questions about uploading your item, or completing the metadata, please contact the Library repository team at email@example.com.